About SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa South
SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa South understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our team strives to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa South specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Tuscaloosa South.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call 205-399-5022 today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- The Home Builders Association of Tuscaloosa
- The West Alabama Chamber of Commerce
- Capstone BNI
- SERVPRO® Franchise of the Year for the State of Alabama
- Alabama Gulf Coast/Florida Panhandle - Outstanding Storm Team Award